Friday, October 28, 2011

Val

One of my very best friends, her fiance and son came and stayed at our house last weekend.
We had this planned for quite a while and I was so excited to do her sons pictures.
I miss her lots and we don't get together as often as I would like. I've known this momma for
years and cherish the few times we get together *tear*. We started at the park... then my daughter gave us quite a scare when we thought she broke her foot (thankfully she was fine). Then we headed downtown and took some pics on the square. The next morning we got up and Amirah helped me in the studio and we took a bunch more. Hee hee... I just love all the outfits mom brought for him. He has an awesome rock look with his mohawk. Love this little man! Oh did I mention... Amirah's going to marry him someday ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment