Sunday, November 6, 2011

My Four Hens friend of the week!

Sarah Cornish, owner of My Four Hens Photography, picked me as friend of the week!! When she contacted me the other day I said Me? Really Me? This means so much to me as a newbie with photography and someone who admires her work. Sarah has such a unique style and is a master at capturing those true, real moments. Her images always have so much emotion and feeling in them. She inspires me to find my path and my own unique style and to know that I can really make it in this industry if I don't give up.


Sarah creates the most amazing photoshop actions and lightroom presets. I have always loved seeing her actions, but as a lightroom user I so excited a few months ago when she released her first set of presets. Then about a week ago she released another set, so of course I was ALL over those. I used Spice from the Happenstance Lightroom presets on the picture below of my beautiful daughter Amirah. You can find all of M4H's actions and presets in her shop HERE. And if you don't already like her on facebook (I don't know how you could miss her cause she is such a rockstar) you can find her HERE so you can keep up with all her new releases, sales and check out her amazing work.

No comments:

Post a Comment